My idea is...

Give me BACK the Outdoor Channel and the Sportsman Channel. I had it and now you have decided to move them to a sports package for an extra

STOP acting like all the other cable companies. I am very disappointed that you took my two favorite channels and moved them to a sports package for an extra $10 a month. $120.00 dollars a year to watch some hunting shows I used to watch for free. Now you are acting like Time Warner, how greedy of you. I will be shopping for a new provider, now that you have joined the ranks of all the rest.

18 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Garth DaltonGarth Dalton shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Eric ChandlerEric Chandler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Total bait and switch. Signed up for Google fiber in December specifically asking if the outdoor channel was included in the basic package. They assured me, gave my a channel line up brochure that list it as such and showed me on the channel line up page. Get it installed in January and BOOM no outdoor channel!!!! Now a premium channel. They are just like all the other ****** cable companies.

Feedback and Knowledge Base